1. I am now the proud mommy of a Pre-K Graduate and a soon to be first grader. Man, with one in 1st grade and one in Kindergarten next year, we are sure going to be busy with all that homework!!
2. Woot! Woot! Lee! I loved Crystal on American Idol, but my heart belonged to Lee. I would have been equally happy to see either of them win, but I am so glad that Lee won! YAY!!
3. Our Annual Family Reunion is Sunday. I can't wait! We get to see family that we only see this time every year, and kick their butts in a very heated game of Wiffle Ball!
4. Heading to the Farmer's Market in the morning! My mouth is watering already just thinking about the fresh produce that is waiting for me.
5. Speaking of American Idol, was there some kind of requirement that all the female performers had to wear black, skin-tight, ugly cat suits? Go back and watch it again. And not everyone looks that good in a black, skin-tight, ugly catsuit, if you know what I mean!
Have a great weekend all!!