Here's a few things I am thankful for on this deary, gloomy Thursday.
1. I am thankful that Lee DeWyze made it into the American Idol finals! He's so adorable with that crooked little shy smile. And boy, is he talented.
2. I'm thankful that my baby girl is graduating from Pre-K tomorrow! She's been singing her graduation song all week and I can't wait to go to the graduation ceremony!!
3. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my baby girls and all the joy, and chaos, they add to my life. I'm thankful for my husband, who may not be perfect, but is perfect for us. And I'm thankful for my parents, who have always been there for me when I needed them. My mom is celebrating her 61st birthday this weekend. Happy Birthday Mom!
4. I'm thankful for t-ball. Both girls are playing this year and it is so darn cute to watch them! I got to be the third base coach last night, and I just want to say that it is nearly impossible to get those little kids to run around the bases, especially when you don't know all their names! "RUN, RUN, little dude, RUN!!"
5. And I'm thankful for chocolate, Mountain Dew and coffee.
Have a great Thursday!
(Is it bad that I just realized I put Lee Dewyze higher on my thankful list today than I did my family? That is not an accurate reflection of my priorities, seriously, well....) :)